Be the change you want to see in your home
Simple, effective parenting tools to engage with your children and Power Up your Parenting skills.
This four session course is for all those that ‘parent’ and are ready to take their power back. The starting point is you. You need to decide that you want to move forward. Don’t be put off if these problems seem too big to deal with. We’re going to break them down into small steps so that you can make significant changes creating the family life you desire.
Kidron Project is pleased to have partnered with Marion Morrison from Invincible GRIT to run this course. Marion has over 15 years’ experience working alongside families and empowering parents to lead their best lives, regardless of circumstances.
Marion will provide a safe space for you to navigate your way to finding peace during your parenting journey. She will cheer you on and help you build your communication skills, your self-belief as a parent, and, most importantly, the tools to keep life as fun and simple as possible!
The course aims are:
- Parental self-management skills
- To teach parents how to nurture soft skills
- Developing leadership skills in parents and their children
- Strengthening the relationship with yourself and your children
- Discussing a variety of challenges parents face
- Encouraging peer support
Week 1 - Recharge
- You are not alone
- 5 key strategies to leading yourself as a successful parent
Week 2 - Meeting our children's needs
- Emotional Piggy Bank
- Creativity in parenting
- Effective Active Listening
Week 3 - Types of Parenting
- Understanding Your Core Values
Week 4 - Boundaries during the Challenging times
- Meal Planner
- Daily Planner
Coach Marion Morrison
Get in touch using the form below to find out more or to book on to our next course.